Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Happy. . . national candy corn day?

Two high school girls compiled a list of holidays for every day of the year, so you can see what strange "holiday" falls on your birthday.

My birthday falls on "National Milk Chocolate Day" (it should have been Coca-Cola day honestly)
Chase's day is Charles Dickens day
Connor's day is Noodle Ring day (and to think I don't even know what a noodle ring is)


National holiday listing.

And especially for Sean. . .
March 28 is . . . . Something On A Stick Day

Comments:
I feel cheated. My birthday is "Roots Day" - what the heck is that? Am I supposed to be nice to trees that day and let their roots clog the water pipes to my townhouse? Or am I supposed to go show up on the doorstep of a third-cousin removed and say "hi"? :) I much rather have the next day "National Egg Nog Day", or two days prior (a plethora of "Look at the Bright Side Day", "Flashlight Day", "Fried Shrimp Day" (yum!), and "Hamburger Day"). The day that probably sums up my life the most is five days after my birthday - "Card Playing Day" and "National Chocolate Day". Yeah, that's the ticket!
 
You didn't look me up? Aww. And now the site seems to be down. I didn't know your blog was so popular you could slashdot people, Jody. :)

<pedantry target="figgyscott">
No such thing as a "third-cousin removed". You need an occurrence count ("once", "twice", etc) before the "removed".
</pedantry>
 
Ah, it came back. I was born on National Hoagie Day. Sweet. :)
 
Gee Marcos, you are unhappy with both what Jody and I wrote (or did not write). If all we are going to get is flak, I think Jody should ban you from this blog :).
 
ON A STICK

REPRESENT

(ps ban mark)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?