Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

What I am thinking about today

I'm excited because the new season of Project Runway starts soon (already started? TiVo makes life weird). I have no interest in personal fashion, I have no sewing skill, I have no craft skills what-so-ever, and yet I am fascinated with this show. I think it's because I enjoy the personalities of artists. For this reason I get more sucked into this show than the general competition shows out there (Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother) I am giving Treasure Hunters a shot but it's not on my must-see list yet. My favorite reality shows are Runway, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and The Apprentice. The Apprentice doesn't involve artists, but at least I can relate to the problem solving they have to do on that show.

Hopefully Runway and SYTYCD can hold me over until my beloved comedies come back in the Fall. Ah, The Office and Earl, how I miss you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?