Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Random things

This person's kitchen table has a more up-to-date blog than my kids do:
Some dude's kitchen table blog.

The more time goes by the more I am glad that Ralph Reed lost the election. I'm glad that someone that is supposed to be a leader of the Christian Coalition can't show corruption and not suffer for it. The voters gave him a big thumbs down in the recent election for Lt. Governor.

I have wondered this a lot lately and finally took the moments to look it up. Mushrooms are in fact good for you, not just empty calories. I wonder how fried mushrooms in horseradish cream sauce stack up. ;)

I took a Harry Potter personality test and it told me I was most like Hagrid. I can live with that. The Quiz.

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?