Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Ooh ooh ooh!

I just noticed that today's IMDB movie of the day is An Ideal Husband, one of my all-time favorite movies. As I lovingly reviewed the IMDB information on the movie I JUST noticed that one of actors - Jeremy Northam - played Mr. Knightly in Emma, another of my favorite movies (that I have just finished watching over the past few days.)

If I were S, I would have watched one movie BECAUSE of the other but I'm slow on the uptake with actors and whatnot.

Incidentally, Jeremy Northam seems to have no major life tragedies, although he is unattached after dating a few models, so hopefully he just never wanted to get married.

EDIT: By the way, no one else in my circle of friends really loves this kind of movie the way I do, so I have no one to recommend movies to me. If you like period pieces (not even sure that's a pre-requisite) with witty banter, meaningful looks and romance then let me know what else I should watch!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?