Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Oh My

There's a news story today about a woman who used fertility techniques to get pregnant and ended up with triplets. The idea of taking care of three babies at once makes my brain hurt. Taking care of my two seems overwhelming at times (at least by about 6pm most nights.) But the news story is that less than three years after having the triplets, she got unexpectedly pregnant with QUADRUPLETS. EEEEEEEEEK! In the news story, she didn't sound like she was joyous at this development. I am not sure I would be either. Their one bedroom apartment probably seemed crowded even before the new arrivals.

The news story: 7 babies!

In other news, I am recently obsessed with this (POSSIBLY NOT WORK SAFE) URL:
30 pictures

It is the last 30 images uploaded to livejournal. You can click on the images to access the journals. I am telling you, I don't know what people did pre-internet to release their inner-weird.

Comments:
I particularly like this image, which was uploaded in a Russian blog:

http://www.ljplus.ru/img/m/a/mariel_laiallin/cherepaha-mobilnik.gif
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?