Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Few minutes of last 30 LJ fun

This is what I think when I look at LJ last 30 pictures. (Sean forwarded me the picture of Killer's twin)

Jawa Jedi training

Oh no, I just realized this jewelry makes me look like a pimp!

First drawing is for Gnomtrix and Jae (sucks to live in a country with no AC. MOVE!). . . .

Woman thinks. . . .My husband is sick, but isn't his doctor HOT???

This should be titled "Stuff on Sean's Cat"

Connor in class
(he is a lining-stuff-up fool)

I always knew those Olympians were mutants. . . .

Comments:
It's tooooooooooooooooooo hot.

Stop with the global warming already.
 
Aha, it's just some php polling this

http://www.livejournal.com/stats/latest-rss.bml

and stripping out the img tags and the source page.

which means i can feed my addiction by writing my own page to do it as well ;)
 
So, what are you doing for your birthday? Hope it's a great one!!

Love,
Bobbi & Scott
 
Thanks Bobbi and Scott - got your card. For my birtday Sean has BRAVELY volunteered to tend to my brood while we go for a movie and dinner. Amazing how much of an occassion that simple date is when you've got kids to worry about. I have been to three movies since my first baby was born - Return of the King, Batman Beyond and I went to see Pirates II by myself the other weekend. I think for this special day we'll see Devil Wears Prada. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?