Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Clutter Books

Every so often I clean off my desk and eye with irony the Clutter Control book I keep buried under all my clutter. Even if I manage to get the rest of my house under control (and it is getting better slightly faster than the continents are drifting) I don't think I'll ever have a clean desk. I know, I know, Flylady's 5 minutes a day would do wonders for me, but what I have on my desk is controlled chaos. I just need to have some things right there in front of me, every attempt to have a place for everything has failed miserably.

But I guess it's OK, there are worse things in life than a messy desk.

Comments:
THINGS WORSE THAN MESSY DESK - Finding half a bug in your creme brulee, which makes you realize it was actually just yogurt, and not creme brulee.

I just cracked myself up there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?